We include a list of some of the special projects which we were involved in over the last couple of years and some are on-going projects. Our export clients mostly need us to identify their product needs, source the stock for them and then export the stock to them. The local clients mostly know exactly what they want and we simply procure the stock for them based on their needs.
Angola: 1) Clinic consumables and equipment to Pride Foramer Inc
offshore oil rigs and Bechtel project in Soyo.
2) Vaccines and related consumables to Neoforma medical.
3) Supply of drug tests and malaria survival kits to the mining
4) Design and plan a mobile clinic specific for pre-and-post
maternity and including neonatal and out-patient dispensary.
5) We supply all the furniture, equipment and monthly
consumables for the clinics that are owned by Marubeni
DRC: 1) Clinic consumables, equipment and furniture to
2) Start-up equipment and consumables to a clinic through
Anvil mining’s local distributor.
3) Supply of infection control clothing and consumables to the
4) Consulting and procurement of stock for mine clinic
expansion of the following departments: Gynaecology,
X-Ray, ICU and Paediatrics.
Ghana: 1) Start-up clinic consumables, equipment and furniture to
Newmont mining limited.
Guinea: 1) Clinic consumables, health and safety equipment to Bechtel.
2) We supply all the furniture, equipment, EMS and monthly
consumables for the new clinic that Guinea Alumina
opened in Conakry in September 2014.
Ivory Coast: 1) We supply all the clinic consumables and equipment for the
mine clinic owned by LGL Newcrest, Australia.
2) We procured all the supplies they needed for an Ebola
project e.g. safety clothing, thermometer guns, linen,
spraying equipment and waste management systems.
Liberia: 1) We supply all the furniture, equipment and furniture for the
mine clinic owned by BHP Billiton.
Mozambique: 1) All medical products to Mozal mining incl. Malaria survival
2) Malaria test and related consumables to Aga Khan
Malawi: 1) Specialised first aid kit to the National Defence force.
Namibia: 1) Supply a bed-side HIV kit to UN via local distributor.
Senegal: 1) We supply all the furniture, equipment and monthly
consumables for the mine clinic that are owned by
2) We do the annual malaria spray project at Teranga gold
in conjunction with a professional spraying team.
Sierra Leone: 1) We procured all the supplies for Nimini mine for their
Ebola project in August 2014.
Tanzania: 1) Microbiology and biochemistry laboratory products to
Bagamoyo research institute.
2) Start-up of Emergency medical department at Muhimbili
hospital through the Abbott fund. We supply the majority of
the clinic furniture, equipment and laboratory supplies.
Zambia: 1) Supply of consumables to Lumwana mine.
2) Start-up laboratory equipment for new private laboratory
3) Dermatology products for Solwezi general hospital.
4) Emergency equipment and furniture for Solwezi hospital.
WTMC: 1) We have a procurement contract with Worldwide Travel
Medical Consultants to supply all clinic related consumables,
equipment and furniture.
ISOS: 1) We were the main supplier of all health and safety, medical
consumables, laboratory equipment and some furniture for
three years. These products were exported to their regional
offices in Angola, DRC, Madagascar and Namibia. The client
based included the following territories: Dubai, Ghana,
Guinea, Mozambique and Zambia.
2) Supply of the complete content for 20 foot container clinics
which ISOS supplied to construction and mining sites.
NDF: 1) Design and manufacture of military deployment pouch to UN.
2) Portable waste incinerator for remote medical operations.
RMAA: 1) First aid kits for some of the Ford vehicles.
2) Advise, plan and procure stock for Ford converted mini
Rovos rail: 1) Supply of first aid equipment, training and supply of medical
TST: 1) Supply of all medical related products to TST who is a
product procurement company to the mining industry in Africa
and other countries.
2) Supply Ebola products to their clients in Sierra Leone.
Cilliers collision management:
1) Supply accident packs for WBHO, Unitrans, Tanker services